Saturday, August 4, 2007

My puppy love

Last night , I dreamed about my first girl friend , it is a wonderful dream of mine. Everybody in this world must have their first love , me too. Woman in my dream is my first love , I love her since I was just 8 year old at grade 2. The school is the place I first met her that made me want to come to school everyday , not for study but for meet her. I can not make my myself brave enough to have a conversation with her because when I see her and when my eyes and her eyes has met , my hand is shaked and my confidence is lower fastly , I can't do anything but just closed my eyes and walk away from her. I don't think my dream will come true , I can be her boy friend when I was 6 years older. At grade 8 is the happiest year of my life but in good news always have a bad news , she quits from the school because she has to prepare to go to study at England , I feel like my heart was broken. Before she go to England she went tostudy at some international school in Bangkok , now I have about one year before she go to England. In that one year I can felt many thing in the school has changed , I don't meet her there everyday like before just meet her once a week , I don't feel happy like before she go from school and I don't feel shake anymore. But at least I felt happy that when she came to school she came to meet me , I have more confidence to talk with her. We always go out to shopping togerther that was really fun and happy and one day I told her I love her , that makes me nervous she didn't say anything but I know what she gonna say , that's a woman. My happiness had end so fast , in May she asked me to be just friend , now I felt shocked again , I couldn't say anything just said "I wish you happy in the future". I don't know what to do and what to say , that is very bad for me , why don't I ask her not to leave, that time all I think is let her go to find someone who better than me , my love time is just 7 months. This is my true story , it happened 5 years ago and I still miss her although my love for her is lower than the past. Last night in my dream I dreamed that we are still love and we are so happy that made me smile but it just a dream , I don't believe we can love again because both me and her has our new girl friend and boy friend . In this time all I think is do the best I can to make my new girl friend happy and I'll never let her go.

2 comments:

Jasper said...

Yes....life goes on....and so do we

Jasper said...

You missed a deadline.