Sunday, August 19, 2007

My missing holiday

On August 12 is the mother's day , everyone have to spend their time with mother and family and me too. This year the mother's day is on Sunday and it must be long holiday for everybody, many people decided to go to the sea cause they had 3 days free including my old friends they made a choice to go to Huahin 3 days from Saturday to Monday and when they came back they told me many story that sounds funny , I envy them cause I couldn't go with them. The reason why can't I go is because ABAC university , the strangest university in Thailand , Monday 13 is the holiday but it is not for ABAC. On Monday I have 2 class there is Criminal Law and English2 , in law class if I don't absence too many times maybe I stay at my home sleep on my bed and wake up almost midday but that day in law class just less than 10 students are in the class and theacher doesn't check the attendance too so I questioned myself am I right or wrong to came to university this day.

Another holiday is on Monday 20 , the day after the election for the constitutional for ThailandABAC had announced that this day is not a holiday for any student but I heard the news that many officer will not come to work. I'm not sure if I go to ABAC while my friends sleep on the bed cause they had no absence. This is the hardest choice I have to choose in my life

No comments: