Saturday, August 18, 2007

My first concert at ABAC

On August , Tuesday 14 is the day I was so excited , it's the day I had play mini concert at ABAC university for the first time in my life. I've been waiting for this day almost a year and I hoped this is my first step to be the great musician in the future. Now I'll talk about my band , we have 4 person in the band , one for lead vocal , one for bass guitar , one for drums and for me of course I played guitar but the worst thing of our band is we have no the name of the band. We played three songs that day it is Dani California , Smell like teen spirit and the last is thai song named "Ruk Tur Hai Noi Long". Before the show I felt nervous because it is my first concert at ABAC and I thought the attendance will be more than 500 people but It was just 100 of people who sat on the front of the stage. I forgot that it was a mini concert not a big concert so my feeling is better , I feel my band will show our best. The first our song has begun it's time to rock the world , let's relax and enjoy the music we play. I'm so happy that our performance is above from I expect and the next concert I will be on the stage again and I guarantee my band will do better and better.

No comments: