Thursday, February 22, 2007

The result between Barcelona and Liverpool

It had broken my heart when these two teams have to fight in the last 16 teams in UEFA Champions League . I said it had broken my heart because both team are my favourite football team from England and Spain. I have watching the match last night ( 21 Feb.) and I have no idea which team to cheer , it has so many reason to cheer Liverpool because they has been defeat all the competition they played so this is their last competition they're still have a hope to be champion. And Barcelona is the champion in the previous season and this year they do have a hard work to defend their title , UEFA Champions League is the major trophy for the European football club that no team can defend their title so this is the great opportunity for them to defend the title. But Barcelona they still have a high hope in another one major trophy in their country "Spanish La Liga" or Spanish league that they are the leader of the table now. So the result in the match was 2-1 Liverpool who in away side had their win in the first leg but this round will be return in two weeks after at Liverpool , that will be the last match for Barcelona or Liverpool I will look forward to it but I hope the winner in the match will go through the final round and become the champions.

No comments: